Residential Roofer for bitumen roof in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.