Local Roofers for bitumen roof in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.