Local Roofers for bitumen roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.