Commercial Roofer for bitumen roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.