Commercial Roofer for bitumen roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.