Local Roofers for bitumen roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.