Local Roofer for bitumen roof in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.