Commercial Roofer for bitumen roof in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.