Residential Roofer for bitumen roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.