Residential Roofing for bitumen roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.