Commercial Roofer for bitumen roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.