Local Roofer for bitumen roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.