Commercial Roofer for bitumen roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.