Residential Roofer for bitumen roof in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.