Commercial Roofer for bitumen roof in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.