Residential Roofer for bitumen roof in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.