Local Roofers for bitumen roof in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.