Residential Roofer for bitumen roof in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.