Local Roofer for bitumen roof in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.