Commercial Roofing for bitumen roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.