Local Roofer for bitumen roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.