Residential Roofer for bitumen roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.