Commercial Roofing for built up roof in Crystal River. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Crystal River roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Crystal River and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Crystal River. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.