Commercial Roofing for built up roof in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.