Local Roofer for built up roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.