Local Roofer for built up roof in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.