Residential Roofer for built up roof in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.