Commercial Roofing for built up roof in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.