Residential Roofer for built up roof in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.