Local Roofer for built up roof in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.