Residential Roofer for built up roof in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.