Local Roofer for built up roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.