Commercial Roofer for built up roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.