Local Roofer for built up roof in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.