Local Roofer for built up roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.