Local Roofers for built up roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.