Commercial Roofer for built up roof in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.