Local Roofer for built up roof in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.