Residential Roofer for built up roof in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.