Commercial Roofer for built up roof in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.