Local Roofers for built up roof in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.