Local Roofer for built up roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.