Local Roofer for built up roof in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.