Commercial Roofing for built up roof in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.