Commercial Roofing for built up roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.