Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.