Local Roofers for cedar shake roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.