Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.