Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.