Local Roofers for certainteed roofing in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of certainteed roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.